- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rachel Korzenny
The Social and Influencer Marketing Center of Excellence’s goals are to drive growth of business by expanding awareness, consideration and brand love. The Social and Influencer Marketing COE inspires and enables world class social and influencer marketing that breaks through in culture and has a demonstrable impact of global business.
As the social specialist for the Social and Influencer COE, you will help execute the content strategy of the channels across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. You will partner with all members of the COE as well as all social and influencer teams. Success in this role requires passion for social media, storytelling/writing abilities, and a love of pop culture.
- Write and develop content for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube channels, partnering closely with our social media agency, creative team, and product team.
- Partner with community management team, seeking to gain fans and enable a meaningful customer experience
- Look for engagement opportunities daily, partnering with the real-time team lead
- Support writing of group newsletter
- BA/BS/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience) in business, management, creative or related field
- Experience writing for social, in either a content creation or community management capacity
- 4+ years of work experience of social media management and/or content creation
- Understanding of social media and influencer landscape
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of analytics
- Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Propensity to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and dynamic work environment
- Experience with agency relationships