- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
Have you ever worked directly with influencers? We need your influence, if so!
As Influencer Marketing Manager, you will be reporting into the Influencer Marketing Lead to coordinate the various elements of the VIP Influencer program. Success in this role requires sharp organizational skills, thorough project management and an ability to juggle multiple programs simultaneously. A great attitude, love of pop culture, and social media savviness are ideal.
- Coordinate the influencer gifting program
- Compile and update influencer lists for product tracking, event attendance, and outreach status
- Oversee timelines and communications with internal teams and external partners keeping critical resources updated [workback schedules, shared decks]
- Coordinate talent requests, outreach to management, and align talent to internal opportunities
- Work closely with Lead to help create strategy decks, recaps, and docs.
- Manage inventory of HW devices and both on-site and off-site.
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of influencer gifting programs and track campaign impact
- BA/BS/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience) in business, management, hospitality, creative or related field
- 5+ years of work experience of strong project management and partnership experience
- Strong understanding of social media and influencer landscape
- Analytical skills related to influencer measurement
- Experience working with high-profile stakeholders
- Superior project management skills
- Advanced skills in using Google spreadsheets and slides
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with high attention to details
- Team player. Ability to work with a high number of stakeholders
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with celebrity outreach and knowledge of A-List community
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex lists and mailings
- Successful track record of handling complex external projects
- Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Propensity to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and dynamic work environment
- Experience with agency relationships & influencer events
- Have you ever worked directly with influencers?
- If so, please give a brief overview of your experience.
- Do you have knowledge of the influencer marketing industry?