The Resource Management Coordinator will support Resource Managers with the responsibility of on-boarding new full-time employees and freelancers, assigning sufficient and suitable resources to projects, balance workloads and resolve resource conflicts across a large group of creatives, developers, producers, or production staff.
The Resource Management Coordinator should have strong project management skills, an understanding of the creative process, and impeccable communication and interpersonal skills.
• You have 1-2 years relevant or transferable experience in a resource or project management role within a creative or marketing organization. As part of this role, you’ve utilized a project management system or database and have evangelized use of it with others.
• You have some knowledge of the creative process - particularly in areas such as design, conceptual advertising, and interactive.
• As part of our resource management team, you will feel comfortable working in a dynamic and fluid environment. You are customer-service oriented and conscientious that the people and teams we work with are well supported.
- You are able to build strong rapport with members of the department you support and will assist with building culture and fun, camaraderie events within those teams.
- You will help ensure the successful on-boarding / off-boarding of all workers (Full-time employees, vendors and freelancers). This includes badge and building access, seat location, buddy set-up, security briefings, paperwork submission, etc.
- You will collaborate with the resource manager to meet regularly with the departments we support to assess the staffing of their current and future projects. You’ll assist with the tracking of vacation time of teams to ensure proper coverage.
- You will help us track details such as the tenure of freelancers, a database of freelance candidates, valid background check dates, etc. And, you’ll assist on the creation of key reports.
Bachelors degree preferred.