- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
- Candidates with strong enterprise (B2B) experience will do much better in this role than customer facing.
- Collaborate with product team members (e.g. Product Manager, Product Design, Data Science, Product Marketing, Engineering) to test new experiences for advertisers and inform product design and strategy.
- Design research studies that drive tactical product decisions around software and answers the research questions of the product team.
- Deliver actionable insights to product teams and document findings for other teams to build upon in future research efforts.
- Experience conducting usability tests and concept tests
- Experience with leveraging analytics to inform qualitative research plans.
- Experience in applied product research.
- Experience developing research protocols, executing on those protocols, analyzing data, reporting results, and driving teams to take action based on insights.
- Strong with usability testing (also known as Concept Testing)
- Skilled at conducting qualitative interviews
- Experience conducting research on enterprise software (e.g. healthcare enterprise, Salesforce)
- Experience conducting research to inform machine learning
- Diary studies
- Google ad-tech experience
- Experience working around machine learning
- 3+ years of experience conducting research on user experiences after graduation
- Master's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors Psychology, Product Design, or related field
- 3+ years of experience related to advertising after graduation
- PhD in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors Psychology, Product Design or related field
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.