- Burbank, CA
- Job Terms:
- $30/hr W2 + Subsidized Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
Seeking a junior Copywriter with around 2 years of experience to join a major healthcare client for a long term contract opportunity . This is an excellent opportunity to build up your resume with solid healthcare organization experience.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Write and edit engaging short-form and long-form copy for B2B projects for various lines of business, products, and audiences — including digital, print, and presentations.
2. Translates complicated ideas and topics into easy-to-understand content.
3. Applies research and critical thinking to create solutions that align with business needs and marketing strategy.
4. Manages daily communications with cross functional project stakeholders to ensure timely and seamless completion of all tasks.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Excellent written and oral communications skills, strong attention to detail and ability to convey information with accuracy and creativity required.
2. Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and highly deadline-driven environment required.
3. Extensive knowledge of editorial principles and industry best practices required.
4. Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and CMS applications required.
5. Capacity to generate story ideas, determine insights, and develop narrative arcs required.
6. B2B writing experience required.
7. Must have 1-2+ years as a Copy Editor. Candidates with only Editor or Content Strategist are not a fit.
8. Healthcare experience (or similar field) is highly preferred.
9. Must currently be a writer. Candidates with unrelated experience (project management, marketing specialist, content strategist) will not be considered.
10. Marketing experience is highly preferred.
11. Long-form (PowerPoint and editorial) and sales collateral experience is require.
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.