- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
If you're in either the Austin, Texas area or Silicon Valley, and a designer with a great portfolio this might the role for you! This is a year long assignment with a wish list client!
- Develop campaigns that engage a B2B audience across multiple platforms that include web landing pages, emails, ads (still & animated)
- Create motion graphics, animated gifs leveraging existing brand/campaign assets while developing new ones based on them.
- Take on the details of production as well as develop and conceptualize campaigns in a fast-paced, results-driven team.
- Ability to work independently with cross-functional teams
- Able to extend existing brand guidelines and apply them across different digital surfaces
- Partner with PMs, content strategists to oversee the user experience of designs from conception until launch.
- 3+ years of design work experience, preferably digital; Demonstrated ability to create conceptual designs and ability to extend existing branding as well as capture visual tone through animation
- Strong illustration, animation, layout, and typography skills
- B2B web design including landing page wireframe/layout/animated banner/UI design
- Able to ship high-quality campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills & the ability to pitch ideas confidently
- Ability to understand the business objectives, incorporate feedback and produce exceptional solutions that represent the brand
- Agency experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of grid systems, typography, color, etc.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign and Sketch
- Motion graphic/Animation/Editing skills for rich multimedia video projects
- Experience with character rigging (motion design) is a plus
- Experience with UX development is a plus
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.