- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Aquent's client, a top Media & Entertainment company, is looking for new Content Writer to join their viral news team!
This person knows how to make content go viral and engage audiences. This role will write articles and expertly craft headlines to bring in new audiences at scale from social networks - Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in particular - onto the websites and properties.
Day to Day:
- Source and write multiple evergreen, highly-engaging articles daily
- Publish article within the CMS and select and optimize all parts of the story including images, headlines, related videos, and more
- Collaborate with social, audience development, and marketing teams on distribution strategies and opportunities for created content
Skills Needed for the Job:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven digital publisher.
- Experience pulling and utilizing data to inform editorial decisions
- Knowledge and passion for trending topics, especially in news, sports, entertainment and finance.