- Wilmington, DE
- Job Terms:
- $40-45/hr depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
We are looking for a profoundly engaged UX/UI Designer to join an innovative team in Wilmington, DE. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, planners and researchers committed to designing the future of banking.
This role requires a deep understanding of experience design for digital products and services of all kinds, sizes, shapes and contexts. A user-centric view is paramount while providing simple, fun and innovatively enriching web and mobile experiences for our customers. You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside our data science, product and engineering teams to deliver new experiences (from Customer Journeys & Ecosystem Maps to Participatory Design Prototypes & Wireframes).
Knowledge, skills + experience:
A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and visual design is a must. Finally, you are a customer experience advocate, excited about our customer's lives through simple, intelligent and enriching products and experiences.
- BFA or BA in related field, graduate design degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in user experience design required
- Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
- Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies, and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development
- Solid communication skills
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.