- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
This role is for a Designer with an amazing portfolio and a nice mix of design skills. It's a year-long position, where you'll learn lots!
- Improve the user's experience of using a product, such as making it easier to use and more enjoyable.
- Work with developers, analysts, and other designers to determine changes and preferences in the market.
- Design and create wireframes for products, as well as develop and test prototypes, and actual end-users are often used to determine whether a product can be used as intended.
- Introduce modifications and more testing will be carried out until the product reaches its best form.
- Experience in Adobe Suite, HTML, CAD and CSS.
- Collaborate with other designers, clients, executives, engineers, and product managers to find solutions that improve user experience.
- Create prototypes and perform user testing to guide each iteration of the design.
- Present design concepts and deliverables that meet business and/or client requirements.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.