- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
This role is to manage E2E program documentation efforts for workflows, Playbooks, program handbooks, knowledge guides, and other knowledge management systems across different POD’s.
Documentation is a key requirement for operational processes and to share at regulatory/audit asks (internal as well as external). Therefore, thinking ahead with the pace of change in UPP Program launches, it’s become critical to document key processes and create versioning for deprecated processes along with workflows in a story telling format that’s consumable by any NEW Program leads, N00bs, XFN team members to provide broader visibility and higher impact
Documentation is usually kept to inform internal and external stakeholders of the key processes in GMSP + XFN teams. A lack of GOOD QUALITY documentation will lead to inconsistent processes and limited oversight into processes which may have sensitive actions.
This role will also manage updates/review of documentation and will closely partner with the audit/compliance FTE on the team
Process and Program documentation is usually considered “live” i.e. updated at regular updates due to workflow, policy, technical, or directional changes.
- Manage complex documentation projects across teams globally and create UPP Playbooks as needed to simplify processes documentation
- Write and review documentation for internal or external audiences by working closely with the appropriate teams
- Create version history of documents and an audit trail for understanding changes made.
- Inventory management of documentation from existing sources
- Create a plan and periodically review and amend documentation for all processes for UPP Programs
- Create materials in a story telling format and help condense complex topics into simple visuals and text for non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to collaborate with SMEs from cross-functional teams and lead review and organize Program documentation
- Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Google Docs
- Experience in project and process management of a documentation set.
- Experience in content management systems and/or help tools.
- Ability to track and present overall progress on documentation and changes needed for processes.
- Extreme attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and analytical thinking ability
- A Bachelor's degree in English, Technical Communications or a related field, or an Engineering degree and equivalent writing experience.
- At least 3 years of significant experience as a documentation/training expert creating user guides, installation guides, release notes and experience creating content for a varied audience.
- Experience designing and implementing curricula preferred
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.