- Flatiron District, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alicia Capobianco
Production Manager / full-time / onsite / contract ongoing
Our large financial services client located in the Flatiron District is seeking a Production Manager to assist with special projects and day-to-day body of work. This is a month to month contract that can extend out long term (through end of year) for the right person.
This role will focus mostly on managing ongoing projects but will slo help with the intake of new projects.
Production Manager for Multimedia and Design Services Team.
Ensures work is produced on time and meets quality standards. Manages intake, scheduling, organizing, and closing out requests. Collaborates with colleagues in Corporate Communications to liaise with internal clients.
Must have a thorough understanding of creative work flow and experience working in project
management tools/platforms. Excellent organization, time management, multi-tasking skills. Knowledge of design
processes for print production and digital required. Candidate should also have strong customer service and
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track project information using project management software; enter information for new jobs completely and
- Organize assets and information pertaining to requests; manage files on master server/DAM; maintain records
pertinent to production and operations of team.
- Oversee, manage, and prioritize project progress from intake to final delivery. Outline project scope and
objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Work with designers and stakeholders to develop production schedules and manage timing throughout the life of
each project; provide continual monitoring and reporting on progress of the project.
- Support payment of invoices, acquiring estimates from printers and vendors, and other operational tasks as
- Report on team’s performance including running reports, gathering metrics.
- Work with external printers and vendors to ensure on-time delivery.
- Manage edits requested during iteration cycles.
- Work with supervisor to establish and improve team’s workflows, processes, and procedures.
- Experienced in project management for creative teams, including improving and implementing processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of processes related to design and production of creative delieverables including print design and
production, illustration, web/video graphics, infographics/data visualization, interactive pdfs, and PowerPoint
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to conduct appropriate client interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree, 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Contributes to positive work culture and morale.
- Experience in using MediaPulse or other workflow management software preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Highly competent in MS Office applications including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Additional Bonus Skills:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud design applications including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- You're paid weekly
• Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
• AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
Background check required