- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Our Global Retail client is seeking, team-oriented Mid Level UX Designer to join its role in shaping the user experience design for client ecommerce website, app, and omnichannel in store. This person will play a key role in realizing the client vision through the design of engaging user experiences. This person should be an expert in both UX Design principles & creating clean sophisticated modern, edgy Visual Design, True Hybrid UX & Visual design role.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2years of experience designing across digital channels including ecommerce website, app, mobile, and omnichannel in store. Strong candidates will have a proven track record of delivering elegant, world-class designs in a fast paced collaborative team environment, solving business goals and user needs, working and influencing in a cross-functional context, and using research and data to inform the design of user experiences.
The candidate is responsible to perform other duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Director Experience.
• Designs domain experience that meets business goals and user needs (e.g. KPI’s and user success
• Effectively collaborates with managers, product managers, engineers, and researchers to define, conceptualize, and design user-facing products.
• Partners with the UX leadership team to define the domain experience and to ensure deliverables are consistent with the user experience design vision.
• Designs across web, mobile apps, and in-store environments, ensuring a consistent user experience across different platforms.
• Works through domain design problems from beginning to end: conceptualizes new products and features, designs storyboards, workflows, interactions, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and design standards based on business goals and user research.
• Work closely with the domain UX Manager and UX Lead to ensure deliverables are consistent with the overall design system.
• Mentors domain team user experience designers.
• Experience: Minimum 2 years UX/UI design experience across consumer mobile applications, websites, or retail stores.
• Education: BA/BS in Design Required, preferably in UX related fields of HCI, Industrial Design, Product Design, Architecture or Graphic Design.
• Strong analytical, strategic, and conceptual UX design skills.
• Highly knowledgeable of designing for mobile apps and responsive web experiences; well versed in user
interface design processes and methodology, including user-centered design.
• Capable of designing user experiences that support business goals and user needs.
• Strong ability to design high-fidelity mockups and prototypes, and iterate on user interface design and interaction flow of applications and experiences based on user feedback.
• Ability to leverage metrics, optimization, and qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validatedesign decisions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to influence and cultivate strong relationships with key business stakeholders in the organization.
• Solid negotiation skills across a variety of audiences; can successfully advocate solutions among peers and to executive leadership.
• Solid time management and prioritization skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, at various stages of their development.
• Must have a strong user experience design portfolio that clearly demonstrates consumer-oriented user experience design solutions for complex problems.
- Proficiency in using Sketch and InVision, Adobe XD