- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
Marketing Associate (Content & Social Media)
We are seeking a hungry Marketing Associate (Content & Social Media) to help support our B2B communication strategy and execution. You’ll partner with our Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications to develop our overall strategy and lean heavily in its execution. The ideal candidate is a communications rock star, bold, creative and has experience turning data into actionable insights for brands.
• Manage editorial initiatives for the advertising website and social channels including planning, calendaring, creative development, publishing, moderating, measurement, and reporting.
• Define audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal results.
• Assist in the development of the advertising brand voice across social channels.
• Execute against a content marketing strategy that includes both top of funnel and mid funnel content. Content types may include blogs, published articles, website content, case studies, whitepapers and infographics.
• Leverage purchase intent data to inform messaging and design direction.
• Work hand-in-hand with designers to continually raise the bar on developing visually compelling content.
• Partner with cross-functional teams as needed; partner teams include client insights, analytics, events, lead development, comms/PR, and legal.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years of relevant digital marketing or social media marketing experience in a direct sale, B2B organization.
• Knowledge of social media and creating social content
• Experience in identifying and telling highly data-driven stories gleaned from first and third-party data
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
• A team player who believes in ‘we’ over ‘me’. Excellent relationship building skills, and a proven track record of col