- Alpharetta, GA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
A large, established Financial client in Alpharetta has a defined need for Production related work for their documentation team.
- Strong InDesign and Dreamweaver skills are required.
- Someone diligent and with strong attention to detail is needed as multiple edits will be made on existing documents.
**This is only an 8-12 week assignment, this role will not extend.
Providing visibility throughout the campaign lifecycle. Facilitating cross functional collaboration with marketing, legal, compliance, analytics, finance, risk and external vendors. Capture key metrics for every campaign (volumes, cost, start and end cycle time etc.). Manage and update design docs and HTML responsive docs for the client.
· Manager assigns project to team member
· Project Manager will review the creative brief, find the files in the system, create a paper and/or online folder to include all documents
· Update the master matrix – if there is a new bracket code and changes are requested (more than a reprint)
· Search for the job and add the source files to the creative folder
· Update any bracket codes and content if needed based on the creative brief
· Upload the files in the system for review by Legal, CSS, the Client and possibly the Privacy and Rewards team
· Once approved, send to the proofing team
· Release the final files in the system and send to the Production Manager
· Approve the final files from the printer once uploaded for review
· Update the activities section in the system with the dates for approvals, releases etc. as discussed above
· Add the final files in the system final folder for the job and in the
· Include a “QC” quality control folder with all email correspondence
· Once the POD (proof of delivery) is provided by the production team, close the job in the system
Current client projects include but are not limited to: QVC, BP, American Eagle, Steinmart, Walmart, Infinity/Nissan and more.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/