- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
Can you plan and excute events? Love to help build brands and content?
This role sits in our global business marketing team, helping advertisers get the most out of our platforms and products. You will have a particular focus on brand-building solutions such as branded content. This team develops company points of view, narratives, and creative marketing programs to scale messaging to our customers.
You will need to be able to work independently as the team is based around the world and the role needs a driven self starter who can make things happen. A strategic mindset with creative flair, excellent collaboration and communication skills are required to succeed in this team. You will be supported by a fantastic team with great resources.
- In close collaboration with the product marketing team, develop integrated, creative business marketing programs to drive awareness, thought leadership and adoption of the brand and branded content ad products.
- This would include co-creating briefs, business positioning and messaging, sales collateral and narratives.
- Support the strategy, creation, and execution of a global marketing program around brand-building on our platforms
- Plan and execute on a hero event for our advertiser audience to drive awareness and excitement in our branded content offering.
- This will include messaging, line-up and content planning and project management.
- Work closely and drive alignment with global cross-functional teams (product, marketing, comms) to activate key messaging which supports business goals but is driven by market needs
- In partnership with our research teams, craft thought leadership content from white papers to blogs to keynotes
- Curiosity of top market and audience trends that will inform and inspire marketing ideas and teams
Possible 1 year extension
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.