- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
We are looking for candidates with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple fast-moving, and high-priority projects simultaneously. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work on dynamic programs in an exciting, fast-paced environment. This position is for approximately 6 months (as parental leave coverage) based in San Francisco, CA.
- General program and partner management for the Global Impact Partnerships team with emphasis on supporting our “Data for the SDGs” portfolio.
- This includes partner and program support, execution and development, general project planning, as well as new programming opportunities
- Support the creation of communications, educational and marketing materials
- Drive ideation, creation and production of events, program elements and collateral materials
- Assist in organizing events
- 7+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in policy, international relations, marketing or related field
- Highest levels of project management skill, with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Interest in social impact and technology
- Ability to prioritize multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Professional and mature demeanor, able to interact effectively with all levels of seniority, both internally and externally
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Good sense of humor
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.