- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
We are seeking a contract Program Manager (parental leave backfill) who can work effectively with both external and internal partners to accelerate the company impact on the UN Sustainable Development Goals and to advance the mission of a small 501c3 focused on place-based philanthropy. This role requires exceptional project management and communication skills, and a passion for the compnay mission. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and biased toward action, while also being flexible and undeterred by obstacles. This is a full-time position and is located in San Francisco, California.
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional teams and manage external partnerships that enable our product and research teams to develop insights and ship products that help keep people on our platforms safe from online content that can lead to offline harm, with an emphasis on emerging markets.
- Manage existing relationships and programs, and design and execute new programs tied to the program mission to deepen community impact through philanthropy and philanthropy’s impact through community.
- Measure and evaluate programs and partnerships
- BA/BS degree or higher, with 7 - 10 years of experience in program management, partnerships, policy, non-profit/NGO sector or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with strategic program planning and execution.
- Experience communicating and presenting to groups.
- Organizational, analytical, and relationship-building experience.
- Experience with civic engagement initiatives, and/or interfacing with technical product teams a plus.
- International experience a plus.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.