- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
- Lead work flows between design, motion graphics, photography, film, and the stakeholders (comms and policy) from scope to delivery.
- Coordinate with designers, motion graphics, photographers, communications, and policy managers to ensure deliverables are understood and milestones are met with consistency, accuracy, and on time.
- Act as a communication lead by scheduling and leading meetings, preparing internal and external agendas, meeting notes and status reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and manage project timelines and budgets where appropriate
- Work with Senior Project Manager to ensure department projects are properly prioritized and resourced
- 3+ years experience in project management and production in an agency or in-house capacity
- Must have experience working with creatives and clients and managing full-scale campaigns, interactive, digital, and print desired.
- Experience with events preferred and broadcast/film/motion graphics a plus.
- Excellent communicator, negotiator, creative problem solver, and collaborator
- Demonstrate solid skills with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors Degree
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.