- Los Gatos, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rachel Korzenny
Reporting to the Creative Studio Innovation Program Manager, the Interactive Coordinator will be tasked with collaborating with creative and production teams, maximizing efficiencies within workflows, monitoring/documenting feedback streams throughout the creative process, assisting in the overall tracking of the team’s output, gathering assets across titles.
If you possess amazing attention to detail, have strong organizational skills, and pride yourself on driving multiple concurrent projects cross the finish line, this might be the role for you.
● Support the Interactive Producers to manage deliverables across titles from
concept to completion:
○ Track content creation durations and timelines.
○ Provide progress updates for deliverables in production.
○ Maintain documentation of the development and production process.
○ Coordinate creative kickoffs and calls for upcoming work.
○ Create SOWs and work with Finance for PO creation.
● Assist with asset management and servicing of material both internally and externally as needed
● Assist in the management of production workflow for vendors/ freelancers.
● Assist in gathering feedback from cross-functional partners and providing consolidated notes to Creatives.
● Set up Creative Teams with context and access to briefs, curated assets and access to internal asset delivery systems.
● 3+ years in a Production role
● Experience working at a technology, entertainment, gaming, or film/animation company
● Working knowledge of Google Apps Suite
● Highly organized
● Great communicator
● Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
● Strong problem-solving skills with a positive and even-tempered attitude
● Experience on jobs with a high volume of deliverables
● Knowledge of Airtable a plus
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.