- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
- You will help design, launch, evaluate, optimize, and scale advertiser growth programs.
- You will utilize direct response channels like online advertising, print, direct mail, co-marketing, as well as retention channels like email marketing and onsite education, to cost-effectively target SMB advertisers and drive growth throughout their lifecycle.
- Must have the ability to think about content strategies, landing page optimization, and driving growth as well as coming up with ways to message technical content more effectively.
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills; Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint guru; Keynote is a plus but not required.
- Statistical modeling expertise highly valued
- Strong process and project management skills with successful experience influencing and leading cross-functional teams
- Experience managing large scale direct marketing, retention marketing, or online marketing campaigns a plus
- Proven ability to build fact-driven business cases from management consulting or other relevant experience
- Ideally candidate will be mid-level with 2-5+yrs of experience specifically within digital marketing, marketing communications, account planning in ad agency, strategy consulting or a related field.
- Must be flexibility to work with change priorities
- Experience with content development, strategy, and project management are requirements, and a key part of the role includes developing direct marketing copy.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.