We are looking for a Salesforce Developer on a long-term assignment for our Oil + Gas industry client located in San Ramon, CA.
This person will be responsible for developing organizational capabilities for implementing new technologies and identifying appropriate fits within our client's large IT infrastructure.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills including the ability to think critically about solutions as well as liaise with business stakeholders and developers.
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis – For preparing High Level Design and Prototype
- Build Proof of concept to validate design
- Implement any changes suggested by the stakeholders to the application design.
- Major/Minor Enhancements – Detailed Design and review
- Propose Solution Design
- Work on reviews of Technical Deliverables during the project verification phase and Quality Control phase.
- Develop and deploy application in different sandboxes.
- Unit Testing
- Support User Acceptance Testing. Fix defects raised by business and Testing COE
- Release Management.
- Provide KT for the Support team to support the enhancement/application
- Ensures solution complies with internal and industry best practices and standards. Also ensures meets performances standards and expectations.
- Work with all the stakeholders in order to plan, elicit, analyze, communicate and validate the solution.
- Participate in the development, testing, implementation and release management.
- Stabilization/Recommendation Activities for applications
- Identify the root cause of the issues and providing a permanent solution with client’s approval
- Work with the client in proposing solutions for the overall stability of the applications.
- Recommend new features available as part of product release that will suits business functions
- Recommend App Exchange products which will simplify business process.
- Preparation of Technical/Business documentation
- Translate functional requirements/user stories into technical specifications
- Prepare documents for Technical design processes and post implementation documents
- Prepare Technical and Business processes documents for Bug-Fix, Maintenance, Stabilization and development work.
- Follow methodology and processes
- Participate in the agile methodology per their role description
- Follow IT Operations and salesforce.com team processes
Excellent benefits including: medical, dental & vision insurance, FSA, 401K
* Sponsorship | corp-to-corp not available