- Pasadena, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Looking for a strong writer and editor.
Identify, research, write, edits:
- key messages, for internal and external communication channels and publications, (e.g. newsletters, media pitches, press releases, media alerts, articles, op eds, quotes, crisis responses, etc.)
- develop editorial calendar of writing assignments and deadlines
- articles for internal/external publications, digital platforms, and other communication vehicles.
Top (3) Required Skills Candidate Should Have
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Highly organized, ability to manage multiple fast pace projects
- Creative and business writing ability and experience
Additional Skills Preferred
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool experience
- Content Management experience
- Academic/ Higher Education experience
Education - BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in public relations, communications, journalism or related field.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Develop content for websites, evaluate website analysis
2. Develop content for newsletters, evaluate engagement
3. Develop, maintain, and update editorial calendar
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
· Internal and external story mining and research
· Project Management
- Creativity to see promotional opportunities in day-to-day school activities
- Ability to pivot between creative and business writing
- Ability to make complex content interesting and engaging
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
**Please note, an Editing and Writing test will be administered for this position
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.