- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
This pivotal role on the global marketing team will align, execute, measure, and optimize promotional messaging throughout the online store, while ensuring a seamless consumer journey. It entails developing and communicating promotional merchandising strategy and providing clear insights into drivers of conversion to leadership and to the broader organization.
- Optimize site merchandising of promotions by employing data, consumer insights, & strategic outlook to drive engagement and ultimately, sales
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Sales & Business Operations teams to effectively plan, prioritize, and merchandise promotions
- Collaborate with Analytics, Product Marketing, Demand Gen, Customer Service, Product/Eng, and other partner teams to improve processes & impact of promotional merchandising
- Partner with Publishing, Sales, Legal, Business Operations, and other partner teams to ensure flawless execution of promotions
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Ability to be a strategic planner, as well as detail-oriented: you have a passion for flawless execution
- Proactive problem solver
- Demonstrated strong project management skills & ability to work with ambiguity and short timelines
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.