- San Jose, CA
- Job Terms:
- Up to 30/hr + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kathleen Ellison
AQUENT has multiple openings for Writers in the Austin area! These are temporary positions, 40 hours/week, onsite supporting our large Fortune 50 professional services client.
What you'll have:
- Technical Documentation Writing experience
- BA/BS degree in English, Communication, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of one year of Writing experience.
- Experience writing instructional content (e.g. user manuals or guides, support content / instructions)
- Experience writing short form content with word count limitations
- Experience working with a content management system
- Experience customizing content for different audiences (e.g. tailoring the same message for a desktop email experience vs a mobile phone experience vs an audio only experience)
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.