- Round Rock, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
Our client is seeking a junior level writer for their in-house team - support for creative projects of all kinds. Role is a full-time, 40 hour per week onsite engagement. This role is structured hourly, on a W2 with great benefits and sits on an excellent team inside one of the most known names in computer hardware.
Are you passionate about writing? A persuasive storyteller? An open and ambitious creative? A strategic and creative problem-solver? Then you might just be the Junior Copywriter we’re looking for.
We’re calling for entry level-level copywriters who have a flair for narrative. Our ideal Junior Copywriter thinks big, openly gives and receives feedback, collaborates with other disciplines, and believes in innovative approaches to even the everyday projects. You should love what you do and be open to exploring writing for different brand voices across print collateral, social, digital, and video. If you’re a smart, driven, organized copywriter who likes to see things through from brainstorm to execution, let’s talk.
This is a full-time and hourly position with an excellent internall creative team at our client in the hardware and technology space. Assignment is long term and sits onsite at the client in Round Rock, TX.
• Write effective, engaging copy across a range of deliverables: social, digital, video, print, etc.
• Partner with art directors and designers to create original concepts and compelling executions
• Demonstrate organizational skills and a strong command of the English language
• Present creative ideas with clarity and confidence
• Understand and proactively address creative feedback
• Manage workloads, respect deadlines and utilize time management skills
• Keep current on digital, tech, and/or cultural trends
• Contribute in a unique way to an upbeat, tight-knit creative team
• Thrive in a fast-paced work environment, enjoy working on numerous projects at once.
• 0-2 years’ experience in an advertising agency environment
• Must provide copywriting portfolio demonstrating ability think and write conceptual
• Self-directed, motivated, and resourceful
• Detail-oriented and know how to solve a problem
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
• Proficiency in branding, social, online marketing, and print materials
This Aquent client provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But they are more than a technology company — they are a people company. They inspire, challenge and respect every one of over 100,000 employees. They also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.