- San Jose, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
Senior Project Manager/ Studio Manager for internal creative team supporting creative learning and instructional content. Role is long term and hourly on a W2 with great benefits.
• Upfront schedule planning for kit design and production for the entire quarter. This includes working with the internal teams and motion production vendors.
• Manage contractor and agency SOWs and PO’s.
• Schedule creation and project milestone tracking in Wrike (project management system for Studio).
• Manage Wrike and Dropbox project creation and file organization.
• Manage coordination with team of asset delivery, file storage and archive.
• Deliver appropriate final assets to stakeholders and deliver source files to localization partners
• Lead weekly project status meeting with Sr. CD and CD to ensure resources and project milestones are on track.
• Lead weekly project status meeting with the Helpx team to ensure project milestones are on track for both teams and broader teams.
• Track all project and schedule communication with internal and external teams to keep project milestones on track.
• Kickoff production phase of kits with relevant internal team members and motion producer(s).
• Request and track budget transfers from internal teams.
• Request and submit SOWs via procurement processes from vendors, agencies, etc.
• Communicate and collaborate with Studio Managers to ensure interdependencies between learn content and other campaign project schedules and dependencies to internal teams.
• Communicate high-level view of delivery dates to stakeholders.
• Work with team to ensure the Master Delivery sheet is populated with correct asset links and Helpx/Create/A.com URL destinations.
• Manage full kit asset delivery to internal stakeholders (Social, Create, Helpx).
• Manage 1-min video source files to EMEA & APAC Adobe teams as requested.
• Maintain and continuously improve the established Wrike project workflow and Dropbox project file organization.
• Microsoft Office – Specifically, Excel.
• Document management and storage systems; Examples: SharePoint, OneDrive and Dropbox
• Project Management Software; Example: Wrike
Nice to have:
o Experience with Adobe products and/or willing to learn.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what this is client all about. Giving everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
You will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow.
Come join this awesome team!
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.