- Columbus, OH 43215
- $40-45/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
We are seeking a UX Designer (Junior) to become an integral part of our client's team! In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, planners and researchers committed to designing the future of banking.This client prefers designers who have digital product experience and have worked with interactive / transactional interfaces. Looking for clean & modern portfolios.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Create functional and appealing product designs
- Develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with direct reports, peers, managers and other internal or external stakeholders
- Delivers wireframes & prototypes
- Combine artistic talent with product and marketing research
- Work with clients to refine designs and secure final approval for production
- Collaborate with fellow designers and managers
UX Designer Qualifications:
- Previous experience in design, research, or other related field
- A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and visual design is a must. Finally, you are a customer experience advocate, excited about our customer’s lives through simple, intelligent and enriching products and experiences.
- BFA or BA in related field, graduate design degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in user experience design required.
- Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, easily adaptable
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Ability to influence others and provide thought leadership on design
- Actively listens, hears and understands what is said and not said, and with nuanced comprehension of meaning and intent
- Familiarity with production processes and materials
- Strong presentation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Why do talent like working for this client?
- You will gain experience working for a leading global financial services firm and one of the largest banking institutions in the United States.
- Casual dress, serious design
- Creative & collaborative environment where people are passionate about what they do!