Aquent's established yet innovative client in Deerfield is looking for a Sr. UX Copywriter to work a contract role.
Sr. UX Copywriter writes clear & concise UI copy for Renewal products.
Making sure copy is consistent through the experience.
S/he contributes to overall definition and documentation of tone of voice & UI guidelines.
S/he is able to foster and build relationships with cross cutting teams advocating and promoting UX copywriting.
• Writes clear, concise UI copy that aligns with defined voice and tone for Renewal Suite of Products.
• Supports all platforms, and looks at all Renewal products through a global lens, making sure UIs content is consistent across the product ecosystem.
• Creates copy for Renewal set of applications, interaction flows, error messages, notifications, emails, learning articles, and other internal messaging.
• Contributes in defining content guidelines, development of content patterns, and voice and tone guidelines and documenting those in internal HIG (Human Computer Interaction Guide).
• Conducts content audits and analyzes end user’s data to evaluate content effectiveness.
• Works closely with design, product & research to validate changes in copy & taxonomy is aligned with end user’s mental model and expectations.
• Collaborates with designers, product managers, and researchers to brainstorm and deliver compelling copy solutions.
• Presents and rationalizes copy work to cross-functional teams.
• Participates and contribute at variety of UX & product design reviews.
• Manages multiple projects throughout product development life cycle and ensure timely delivery of all.
• Builds relationship between internal & external stakeholders, from design, product, engineering to business partners, advocating importance of consistent copy throughout the experience.
• Contributes to defining best ways of working and incorporating copywriting best practices.