Aquent's client in Deerfield is looking for a Sr UX Designer. This will be a 6 month contract with STRONG opportunity to extend more if things are going well.
This position will need to sit and train in Deerfield, and once up to speed can possibly work several days a week.
Principle Designer on Renewal UX team leads the definition of the design & design process of Renewal suite of products.
From UX architecture, definition and ownership of (Pharmacy Interactive Language Library), to all aspects of UX/UI to final visual design principles & implementation.
Along with Product Lead, s/he is responsible for setting up product & experience strategy and vision for the products.
S/he is directly responsible for design aspects of all global components, UI framework, navigation system, information architecture.
Principle Designer, working closely with other UX & Product Leads ensures that the product vision & strategy is implemented throughout entire suite of application.
Job responsibilities: Vision / Strategy / Implementation:
• Following product vision, leads all aspects of experience strategy in defining Renewal suite of products designs and documentation. From UX architecture, UI framework, navigation model, definition and ownership of PILL (Pharmacy Interactive Language Library), all aspects of UX/UI to final visual design principles & implementation.
• Facilitates visioning and ideation sessions that help to shape what our suite of products should be.
• Leads and presents designs both internally as well to C-suite level executives.
• Understands value of research, guides and sets tone to researcher(s), validates research direction as well as makes sure research findings and insights are incorporated into the final product.
• Utilizes qualitative and quantitative methods to understand team members, customer and patients’ needs, worries, and habits.
• Sets up cross functional team with conceptual frameworks and guidelines at the start of a project, and ensures these frameworks and guidelines are followed with rigor over the course of a project.
• Lays out information architecture, on both a macro and micro scale.
• Based on product vision & roadmap, sets up UX roadmap, making sure that global capabilities and features are design in time for other teams to implement.
• Leads & mentors designers on her team. Manages teams workload and assignments.