The Staff Augmentation Coordinator has the responsibility of guiding temporary worker candidates (presented by external agency vendors) through an internal vetting, interviewing, feedback and hiring process.
The Staff Augmentation Coordinator will support the Resource Management team and should have strong project management skills, an understanding of the creative process, impeccable communication and interpersonal skills and experience with data entry in to a database system.
You have 1-2 years relevant or transferable experience in a recruiting-related role within a creative or marketing organization.
As part of this role, you’ve utilized a database and have evangelized use of it with others.
You have some knowledge of the creative process - particularly in areas such as design, conceptual advertising, and interactive.
As part of client's resource management team, you will feel comfortable working in a dynamic and fluid environment.
You are service-oriented and conscientious that the people and teams we work with are well supported.
You are able to build strong rapport with members of the department you support and vendors you partner with.
You’ll be especially conscientious about the candidate and hiring manager experience during their interview process.
- At the beginning of a temporary agency worker search, you will gather details and context for the search kick off.
- You will be responsible for tracking all candidate submissions within our database - and present them to internal hiring managers for review. Once feedback has been gathered from the hiring manager, you’ll communicate it to our agency partners and input it in to our candidate database. Overall, you will assist in the candidate vetting process as needed.
- Once a candidate is identified, you will assist with estimating on-boarding timing and aiding our resource management team with financial projections.
- You will partner with our resource managers regarding the on-going verification of open role status, timing, skill-set adjustments, and team changes.
- You will help to consolidate all freelancer job descriptions submitted to partners for sourcing. Additionally, you will be responsible for pulling status reports from our candidate database and help to assess high-level metrics, such as aging of a search, or total number of open searches.
Knowledge of Mac OS, FileMaker Pro, Excel, and Numbers is a definite plus.
Education: Bachelors degree preferred.