- Indianapolis IN,
- DOE + full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Agata Kijanka
The creative team at one of our clients, a software company known for its exceptional workplace culture and awards that recognize it as a top workplace in the country, is looking for a self-starter to fill the role of Jr. Project Manager. This is a salaried, long-term opportunity for a well-organized and results-driven individual who can communicate effectively across various teams, demonstrate sound decision making, and help guide teams to successfully deliver on commitments. To be considered, you must have some previous experience working in a creative agency or internal creative department, have a passion for process, pay close attention to detail, and be able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume (and fun!) environment without missing a beat.
This is a salaried role with full benefits. The Jr. Project Manager will receive exceptional training and guidance in this second-to none working environment.
- The Jr. Project Manager position will oversee multiple projects simultaneously and provide scheduling, coordination, document management, and various other tasks as necessary.
- The position will also need an individual who communicates effectively with all levels of operational staff members, internal departments, and vendors.
- Provide project coordination and support to multiple project managers, which will include meeting setup and facilitation, developing and maintaining schedules, and adhering to project priorities.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to drive project plans, timelines, and workflows.
- Be a dedicated process evangelist, supporting workflows and established protocols.
- Coordinate communication between creatives, product marketers, campaigns, and content strategy (facilitate status meetings, write and disseminate meeting notes, etc.).
- Schedule and lead all internal milestone meetings and support the team with presentations.
- Provide weekly resource allocation for active projects.
- Help identify and remove blocks so teams can meet project objectives.
- Document new processes and create “how to” playbooks.
- 1-2 years minimum of project coordination or project management experience.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Active listening skills and attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and tech savvy
- Proactive attitude toward tackling potential problems and keeping things moving forward
- Unmatched ability to organize and follow-through on competing priorities.
- Ability to use common PM tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, Keynote, Excel, Word, Google docs, etc.).
- Ad agency and or in-house creative experience preferred.
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com