- El Segundo, CA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emily Peel
One of the World's leading providers of digital television entertainment services delivering a premium video experience through state-of-the-art technology, unmatched programming, and
industry leading customer service to more than 32 million customers in the U.S. and Latin America. To maintain its leadership position the Experience Design Studio is looking for a talented Producer to make the next generation of television a reality.
- Schedule Planning: work with interdepartmental project/product managers to determine milestones with a keen focus on making sure appropriate time is allotted for the efforts of our team. Ability to identify and manage interdependencies with the Experience Design Studio and other departments
- Resource Planning: forecast team workloads to establish balance across the team and identify resource issues early.
- Process Management: support team member efforts to move design and development forward as well as anticipate and eliminate obstacles. Make sure the team is working as efficiently as possible to maximize productivity and work quality.
- Conscientious Liaison: communicate appropriately and in a timely manner with all impacted departments, as needed. This primarily includes Engineering, IT, executives, product team and Customer Care.
- Department Advocate: represent the department in interdepartmental meetings and be an advocate for the team’s vision, voice and reasoning, whether on their own or alongside team members.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience managing resources and schedules as well as working as a liaison across different teams in software development for set top boxes, web, mobile, consumer electronics or similar products. If not set top box, it is a plus if experience is related to video entertainment.
- Software proficiency
- MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio
- MS Project or other schedule & resource management applications
- Familiarity with the following is a plus: Jira, Rally, Omnigraffle, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
The world loves TV! But the traditional world of video content distribution and consumption is changing dramatically. Our client is leading the way, as a top provider of digital television entertainment services, and backed by one of the world’s largest communication companies, delivering a premium video experience through state-of-the-art technology, and unmatched programming to more than 37 million customers in the U.S. and Latin America.
As a marketer, designer, developer, writer, or manager, if your passion is technology, this is where to look! Our client is innovating ways to bring not only its day-to-day technical products to the consumer, but is also keeping up the way they’re offering them, constantly adapting the standard of their own apps and digital experience. As part of their team, you’d be contributing to that innovation and digital experience, while gaining the experience that comes from working with two major technology brands.