Aquent's client, a leader in online streaming music, is looking for a new Product Manager to join their Digital Experience team!
The product manager will lead projects from initial concept through the critical project phases of research, discovery, proof of concept, UX/design, development, launch, and analysis. This person must have the skills to ideate, drive product/program vision and communicate product marketing strategy including mapping business goals to product enhancements.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop new site experiences to improve the online customer experience, including working with cross-functional team of designers and developers to create web designs and wireframes
- Define product features and enhancements to the website that drive more customers to engage and purchase on the website
- Support the IT development process and project lifecycle end-to-end along with participating in the testing and approval of new functionality implementations
- Translate business problems into project requirements and support the development process from build to launch. Develop user experience goals, stories and requirements that can be used to create new functionalities and experiences
Skills Needed For the Job:
- 5-7+ years of experience in digital marketing/online product management
- Background in User Acquisition, Retention and Subscription Product Marketing
- Experience working in publishing and content management systems