- Menlo Park, CA
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
Our client, is a passionate healthcare organization that seeks caring, committed people on their team to support their mission to heal humanity, one child and family at a time. They are seeking a Web Content Specialist to collaborate with internal and external resources to ensure the public portal website and Word Press blogs function as an effective support vehicle to their Enterprise marketing and communication plans and objectives. In this role, you would partner with business owners to identify, create and publish needed content changes, new pages or functionality enhancements. You would also coordinate efforts with the digital, marketing, media relations, and field marketing and communication teams to share best practices and leverage resources.
- Assist others in identifying, developing and producing web page content and answering questions about functionality.
- Collaborate with the development teams and external vendors to discuss, analyze and/or resolve usability issues.
- Develop cross-functional relationships with decision-makers to ensure web content accurately and effectively reflects the organization, its positioning and the services offered.
- Identify, evaluate, optimize and report on web site potential to improve customer satisfaction.
- Review the quality of materials posted: including proofing for punctuation, spelling, grammar, tone, and voice, and branding requirements.
- Responsible for the management and on time completion of Project Intake System (PIT) tickets that are assigned to the general web group. Manages day-to-day tasks.
- Manage uploading, posting and tagging of videos on YouTube.
- Follow web and editorial standards for all pages for consistency and SEO best practices.
- Prepare, edit and optimize images/photos.
- Act as the web partner for internal teams focused on medical center services such as Child Life, Patient Financial Services, etc.
Our client is a passionate healthcare organization that knows world-renowned care begins with world-class caring. That's why they combine advanced technologies and breakthrough discoveries with family-centered care. It's why they provide caregivers with continuing education and state-of-the-art facilities. And it's why they seek caring, committed people on their team - like you.
Aquent's mission is to harness the power of individuals to change the way the world works. By celebrating the unique abilities of our talent, we’re empowering the makers of the modern world to work smarter every day. We offer our talent on assignment career advancement, flexibiity and stability, training and quality healthcare.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 4 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience within Digital Marketing, Web Content, Web Development etc.
- Knowledge of and experience working within Content Management Systems, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of product development life cycle, Web platform development, page creation and editing software, content management systems, digital asset management, product marketing and customer service
- Knowledge of the Internet, new media, and underlying technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to foster effective working relationships and build consensus across departments
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external business partners
- Resourceful and self-motivated, able to act nimbly and leverage experience to be proactive
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree in a work related discipline/field from an accredited college or university
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check and health screen prior to start