We are looking for a Marketing Associate who is looking to add a luxury beauty organization on their resume to help with a medical coverage.
As a Marketing Associate, Loyalty, you will be support their rewards program by working with internal stakeholders to execute rewards and supporting the growth and development of arguably the number 1 loyalty program.
In addition, you will:
• Gather and manage samples for all rewards including comp handoff
• Own reward setup, working with cross functional partners to gather and hand off all required information to production team
• Own the artwork review process
• Assist marketing team on all marketing campaigns, including design review, QA, project logistics, troubleshooting, and campaign recapping
• Manage ad hoc projects as assigned by marketing manager and director
• Manage regular communication to key cross functional teams, including marketing, email, creative, production, customer service, IT, retail operations and inventory & planning
• Manage internal calendars and tracking documents
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 1+ years marketing experience/ internships, preferably in retail or digital marketing
• Experience working with cross functional partners or clients to meet their business needs.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple detail oriented projects and to meet deadlines.
• Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create process where there isn’t one.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.