- San Francisco, CA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
Internal data is key to how we tell the story of end-to-end travel. This Data + Insights Manager role will be responsible for pulling and analysing data, as well as providing supporting insights and research to help inform strategy for the Global Editorial team. The purpose of the Editorial team is to develop proactive and creative content aligned on themes and seasonality for both earned and owned channels.
- DATA SUPPORT: Support data requests as necessary from internal data tables, to share actionable or informative insights. A very good level of SQL is necessary. Ability to build dashboards is a plus
- SURVEYS : work with third party suppliers to design surveys, analyze results and prepare reports
- PERFORMANCE TRACKING + REPORTING: Support Data + Insights Lead to track coverage performance, analyze articles and sharing those insights back to the team
- Fluent in business English
- Advanced SQL and good Excel
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bonus points for experience in communication and curiosity for media environment and pop culture
- You think and act like an entrepreneur: you are resourceful and goal driven
- Able to work independently and take direction from teammates
Founded in 2008, this company represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. This website and app uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. The accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals, while a partnership app provides access to the best local restaurants in selected countries. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, they work hard, they laugh a lot, they brainstorm nonstop, they use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and they give the best high-fives in town.
Working here will give you the opportunity to:
- Create: They build the best experience for their community - as a team.
- Learn: They look inside and outside for inspiration and learning.
- Play: Life is what happens when you're busy working. They make sure to enjoy it.