- Austin, TX
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
Detailed Job Description:
• Serves dual role of creating and overseeing the creation of work.
• Responsible for every project’s messaging and visual elements.
• Provides messaging and visual guidance and direction to art directors, copywriters, and designers in accordance with client feedback.
• Can provide support to the team – will jump in and work on projects/ files if needed.
• Ensures brand guidelines followed.
• Sets internal meetings and reviews to ensure work is on-target before Group Creative Director and clients review.
• Compares all messaging and design against the brief for completeness and accuracy.
• Serves as escalation point for deadlines and work quality.
• Confirms creative approval from Group Creative Director on all work going in front of client
• Works directly with the PM and resource manager to mitigate coverage risks.
• Serves as first point of escalation for personnel issues and works directly with Creative Director to manage team creative personnel.
Day to Day Activities:
Meets with creative team members regularly to provide coaching and strategic guidance on projects, attends client briefings, attends/contributes to internal team syncs, and presents work to clients and executive leadership, reviews team's work to ensure it is meeting high quality standards.
List of must haves to be successful in this role:
• 10+ years of experience as advertising agency Art Director and/or Associate Creative Director
• Digital portfolio showcasing extensive experience developing and producing conceptual advertising campaigns
• Strong presentation skills and comfortable interacting with clients
• Ability to lead a 5-6 person creative team with strong leadership skills
• Ability to jump from big-picture strategy conversations to the details of executing work
• Possess a drive for excellent work
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Experience working on Gaming / technology accounts is preferred
Location: Round Rock, TX
Duration: 9+ months with idea to bring on perm
This role will co-lead the Alienware and Gaming creative team alongside an ACD/Copywriter. They will partner closely with each other and the Group Creative Director along with the Global Consumer/Gaming marketing team on the strategic approach to projects and creative execution. This is a long term contract position with an initial 9-month term but would likely be extended up to 2 years.
This Aquent client provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But they are more than a technology company — they are a people company. They inspire, challenge and respect every one of over 100,000 employees. They also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.