Looking for an opportunity to thrive and flex your creative muscles at an in-house agency? If you're based in the Austin-area, this might be the role for you!
Aquent's Client is looking for a Senior Art Director with experience working on campaigns from concept to production to post-production and design. This person must have on-set video/photo experience, a keen eye for design, and skills leading junior art directors and designers. You would be joining a talented team of creatives and helping to support on marketing projects from campaign creative to web design to social as well as product and brand campaigns.
Detailed Job Description:
Ensures branding standards are consistent and maintained across design projects. Guarantees quality of creative work and timely delivery based on schedules and deadlines. Ability to generate and present thought leadership on behalf of the company. Able to operate in a supervisory role, commissioning photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects. Presents concepts and team's work to clients.
• 7-10 years of relevant experience (advertising agency background is a must)
• Extensive experience in video/TV and photo production
• Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work (MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION)
• Ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos, and websites
• Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing as well as execute ideas and concepts in a variety of creative ways, while maintaining visual appearance, usability, and brand continuity
• Excellent written and verbal skills and extraordinary attention to detail
• Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
• Ability to work independently taking a campaign from concept through execution
Additional Job Details:
• Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic