- San Antonio, TX
- Job Terms:
- Hourly + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
AQUENT has an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer with our Fortune 500 Financial client onsite in San Antonio. This person should be Mid-Senior level and be able to demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio. This is a great opportunity to join an organization that takes pride in providing legendary customer service and creating simple, convenient, interactive and widely accessible tools. Relocation assistance and sign on bonus opportunities are available for this exciting opportunity!
**For quick apply, send your resume + portfolio to Sara Khatami at email@example.com**
***This is a 40 hours a week, onsite, 2 year contract opportunity, that is likely to extend and/or convert. We offer a W2 hourly rate + Benefits (medical, dental, 401K).***
What you'll have:
- Solid experience in operating within an established design language system as defined by the use of existing components and the creation of new components.
- Key artifacts to include UI Kits, other artifacts to include storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools.
- Previous exposure to human centered design process and methodologies.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Good collaboration aptitude to participate in daily activities such as design critique and ideation (articulate rationale, design principles, receive feedback, and take action on direction).
Why do people like working for our client?
- Awesome corporate culture, amazing team chemistry
- Fabulous work life balance
- 100 Best Companies to Work For, Fortune, 2018
- America's Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2018
- America's Best Large Employer, Forbes, 2018
Why do you want to work through Aquent?
- Aquent offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.