Seeking Presentation Graphic Designer for a major pharmaceutical client in Mettawa. As a presentation graphic designer on a long-term contract, you’ll join a culturally diverse group of 90+ strategic and creative explorers at an in-house advertising agency for a biopharmaceutical company with 29,000+ employees. You’ll be part of a close-knit team—senior designers, web developers, motion artists, writers, editors, and account managers—that partners with cross-functional stakeholders to support 30+ leading brands. Together, you’ll develop multichannel materials for affiliates in 80+ countries. You’ll love working in the modern, eco-friendly building with bright, open interior spaces. Time for a break? Grab a coffee or snack in the on-site Starbucks, enjoy a full meal in the tricked-out cafeteria (sushi Mondays and make-your-own-omelet Thursdays!), work up a sweat in the spacious gym, or take a stroll along the nature path on campus.
And you’ll find it all in Mettawa, with a free shuttle to and from Metra + convenient access to I94.
• Design presentations using branding guidelines
• Create original graphic content for slides for a wide variety of audiences
• Attend meetings with stakeholders to find graphic solutions to complex problems
• Retouch images in Photoshop and apply special effects to a wide range of photography
• Edit existing creative materials: make type and art edits, including complex data-based charts and tables
• Identify issues regarding high-risk designs that could potentially delay final deliverables
• Perform artwork searches on stock photo websites and internal databases
• Work with creative managers and writers to complete presentations
• Communicate with creative and account teams to ensure projects stay on track
• Set priorities with traffic/project managers to meet critical deadlines
• Work overtime when needed to complete time-sensitive projects
• Education + experience: Bachelor’s degree in design or related discipline; 5+ years of experience working in a creative agency environment; strong portfolio demonstrating creativity and related expertise
• Technical skills: Demonstrated expertise in PowerPoint, including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations,
actions, and video; proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel; proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; fluency in both PC and Mac environments
• Soft skills: High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion in a fast-paced environment; ability to absorb and respond to constructive feedback and turn projects around quickly when off course
• Portfolio: Must provide samples of work to be considered
Nice to Have, but not required
• Working knowledge of Keynote
Our client has won numerous awards, including "Most Meaningful Company to Work for in America" and "Best Places to Work for Recent Grads," and made the DiversityInc Top 50 list.