Aquent's client, a top Entertainment & Media company, is looking for a Social Media Marketing Coordinator. This person will be responsible for coordinating the production of video and design materials, optimizing assets on third-party GIF platforms, and providing general support to the Social Marketing team.
Day to Day:
- Partner with members of the Social Marketing team and our agencies to understand their asset development needs, including promos, highlight clips, themed edits, original shoots, closed captioning, designed materials, and GIFs for organic efforts and paid media.
- Submit tickets for the production and delivery of marketing materials to internal creative departments via multiple project management systems.
- Liaise with creative departments. Track progress, monitor due dates, and facilitate feedback as materials are produced, then coordinate delivery to internal and external teams.
- Submit video publishing tickets and coordinate with Video Operations team to ensure videos are scheduled as requested.
- Track and validate video expiration dates.
- Upload GIFs to third-party platforms, and write associated metadata.
Skills Needed for the Job:
- Minimum 1-year experience showing excellent application skills; Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a role exhibiting excellent written and oral communications, effective interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the technology or media industry.
- Minimum 1-year experience working with metadata creation and manipulation.
- Minimum 1-year experience working with project management software
Extra Skills to Land the Job:
- Experience troubleshooting.
- Passion for Social Marketing.