Aquent's client, a leading Electronics & Media company, is looking to bring on a Senior Creative Marketing Manager who will be helping develop and execute multiple marketing campaigns across a number of projects throughout the year.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing strategies including media and performance marketing tactics through the line, including but not limited to Digital, Social, TVC, Influencer, PR, direct-to-consumer, carrier and retailer marketing, OOH, and additional experiential elements.
- Oversee and manage production of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Drive alignment with agencies by leading the business and creative briefing process as well as serve as the key project manager through execution to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met.
Skills Needed for the Job:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous consumer marketing experience including strategy, brief writing, creative evaluation and feedback, through the line production, inter- and post-campaign analysis and optimization.
- Experiencing working with marketing agencies to deliver integrated marketing plans, initiatives and promotions
- Brand marketing fundamentals (consumer/shopper, equity/products, go to market) and in particular, the ability to identify and translate specific consumer and shopper insights, and broader category insights, into a single-minded strategy and action plan that deliver on specific growth objectives and goals.