Aquent's Client is at the forefront of a revolution in marketing—a shift from traditional ads to personalized, relevant, and engaging formats. Through our website and other owned channels, we share real-time insights, research, data, and perspectives on the evolving landscape for marketers today. With a focus on what’s top of mind for executives at large advertisers and agencies, we aim to help our customers understand how they can make the web work for their businesses. At the heart of our value proposition to large advertisers and agencies is industry-leading content and insights from the company's unique point of view. The Project Manager role sits at the center of the program, to produce and deliver the highest quality final product for our users. The ideal candidate will be very skilled in operations and planning, have a sharp attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and an interest in shaping the future of content marketing.
- Develop and implement a creative development process for a company program, considering editorial processes, needs, and timing constraints.
- Own and manage the Program Design Tracker, creating and managing project plans and brief submissions for all design projects (editorial, promotion, product).
- Collaborate with external and internal creative teams to create project plans for each individual project, managing workload, and helping prioritize for creative team.
- Communicate processes, key milestones, and workflow to relevant team members.
- Collect and socialize all relevant feedback from cross-functional teams to design team
- Manage the approvals process across necessary stakeholders.
- Schedule needed meetings supporting project plans.
- Manage the release of final assets for all promotion channels (email, social paid, etc.)
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor, strategic mindset, and business acumen.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team, including editorial, social media, email marketing, paid media, data analysis, and production.
- Operations and planning experience, sharp attention to detail, excellent communication skills.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.