Our Client has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Are you passionate about people-related strategies? Are you an influential, organized, fun, energetic, leader with strong project management experience? If so, we want you to join the Technology Talent Strategy & Operations team supporting people-related strategies and initiatives. The successful candidate for this position will partner with the Program Manager on the day to day delivery of the people strategy program, as well as small projects.
• You will support people strategy efforts to ensure the organization has the right people, with the right skills, at the right time, in the right locations
• You will develop project plans and ensure that the scope and approach are fully understood by all partners
• You will identify and track key project achievements
• You will ensure all systems of record for project reporting are kept current, and directs and monitors work efforts on a regular basis
• You will monitor and communicates progress of project, schedule and assessment of risks/issues
• You will pivot efforts on the project and timing as needed
• You will be a change agent, collaborator, influencer for the strategy
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
• Prior relevant Technology and business work experience
• Communicates effectively
• Proficient in MS Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
Must be able to assist with multiple projects
1-3 years experience working with a technical organization