** MUST HAVE VAST AGENCY EXPERIENCE
My client is a fantastic brand and content agency renowned for working on fantastic campaigns from concept right through to final delivery. Currently going through a fantastic period of growth, they are now looking for a Social Media Director with strong brand marcomms experience to join their collaborative hub.
Reporting into the Executive Director of Brand and Content, you would be responsible for building strong client relationships and devising creative, engaging campaigns which really champion creativity and personality. You should live, breathe and embody social as well as inspire a wave of creativity/new business.
As part of a collaborative team of bonkers creatives , you’ll be the focal point for fantastic concepts and ideas; a large focus of this role is brand marcomms experience so having an exceptional understand of that is paramount.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities include:
- Driving new business for partnerships with clients with an interest in social media
- Providing social campaign leadership on a variety of accounts such as youth, retail and lifestyle
- Managing creative budgets and adhering to agency financial processes
- Inspiring a hungry team of creatives and influence their outlook on social media
- Attending networking events and being the lead on agency marketing events too
As this is a specific high-level role, it is significantly important that you have fantastic client management skills and a history of delivering great campaigns with character and energy. You’ll be at the epicentre of working with clients across retail, lifestyle and youth brands so it’s important for you to be able to take them on a social journey and really open up their eyes to new possibilities.
All in all, if you are a vastly experienced Social Media Director who is energetic, driven and extremely passionate about Marcomms social media, then this could be the role for you!
- 8 years+ experience of relevant agency experience, mostly gained from a busy marcomms/social agency environment
- Experience in a range of relevant sectors working with exciting and committed clients
- A strong collaborative team player who can build relationships both personally and professionally
- A charismatic leader who loves inspiring individuals to deliver amazing work
- Financially astute with the ability to accurately forecast and use client’s budgets to drive success