This is a full-time and hourly position (40 hours per week). Client is the world's largest marketplace and this role can sit anywhere as a remote talent but preferred to be located in Austin. Six month assignment with a possible extension. Great benefits!
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
We're looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven marketer responsible for developing and executing digital marketing campaigns for the Americas region. This person will work very closely with the US Field Marketing and Sales teams to strategize, create, build, deliver, and optimize outbound campaigns including (but not limited to) email, landing pages, asset creation, social media, site merchandising, SEO, SEM, paid media, cross-sell, and SMS, to help drive leads, acquire new customers, increase product adoption, and expand awareness of AWS solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
• Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
• Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com (or Tableau).
• Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
• Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
• Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
• Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
• Experience with targeting and segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
• Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Marketo Certified Expert a big plus.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Salesforce and Tableau experience preferred.
• Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
• A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders – product marketing, global marketing and sales teams.