Check out this cool opportunity to become a Content Manager for children's programming for this social leader!
This team strives to create and enable useful, fun, and enriching experiences for kids everywhere.
The Content Program Coordinator is responsible for the operational excellence of a dynamic, fast-paced team. As a Program Coordinator, you will help facilitate all project-related tracking and communications to team members, leaders, and other stakeholders. This job requires you to be an expert planner and a flexible thinker who can balance multiple objectives.
- Facilitate weekly content team meetings, identifying risks, and next steps based on shifting priorities of cross-functional team and business needs.
- Scheduling meetings, creating and sharing agendas, note-taking, recording action items, and following up on deliverables.
- Clearly track and communicate project status, milestones, issues, and priorities
- In partnership with the Content Leads and Lead Program Manager, plan work breakdown and capacity/scope
- BA Degree
- 3+ years of experience as a program coordinator, or equivalent practical experience
- Proven organizational and note-taking skills, managing multiple complex workstreams at the same time, and delivering on project timelines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication skills, both internal- and external-facing
- Detail-oriented and operates with a sense of urgency
- Proficient with Google Docs and Sheets
- Interest in kids’ digital content (apps, videos, books)
- 12 month contract
- Full-time (40 hours / week)
- Position based in Mountain View with ability to work in San Francisco a couple days a week
- The most important thing is for the candidate to be detail-oriented and be able to track and report on projects.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.