- Boston, MA OR Cumberland, RI
- Up to $75.00/hour DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
Sr Manager UI Design Retail for our Heathcare Client. As the manager, you will have direct reports and a mix of people management responsibilities, as well as “art direction” responsibilities.
You will oversee UI Designers in their respective portfolios (Retail / Rx) • “Art/Creative Director” type of role:
– Ability to give creative feedback and ensure quality and consistency across multiple teams/trains
– Although not responsible for producing designs, these managers need to be UI designers that are able to get their hands dirty when needed
– Portfolios required
– Fairly senior level
– Collaboration with Design System team
– Collaboration with Marketing / Enterprise Brand team
– People management responsibilities (team size ~15 people)
• Report into the (to-be-hired) UI Director
• Location: Boston MA (preferred) / Cumberland RI (possible, with travel to Boston) • Contract-to-hire
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s loyalty to and personalization within the healthcare services industry is a standout characteristic. Their approach to this way of thinking about their business and the industry is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!