Join one of the most reputable UX teams in the world! Our client is looking for a mid-level UX Researcher, who's comfortable with both qual and quant research methods, including programs like SPSS or R as well as SQL, as they look for their next hire.
Even if this role doesn't work out or feels 100%, we're ALWAYS looking for UX researcher talent, so I'd love to get your resume on hand to consider other roles. It's the start of a new year, which means it's about to pick up with new opportunities!
As a UX Researcher, you'll have the opportunity to support our research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently. Possible off-site studies may be required.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Preparing for and administering lab studies, user testing, questionnaires, and interviews
- Conducting desk research, like lit reviews and competitive analyses
- Analyzing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data, and creating and sharing findings/recommendation reports with stakeholders
- BA/BS Degree preferred. 2-3 years of related professional experience.
- Working with stakeholders, clients, high lvl customers, etc.
- Familiarity with presentation software (Powerpoint, Keynote, Slides).
- Experience designing and conducting quantitative research studies.
- Knowledge of statistical methods, and programs such as R, SPSS, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Prior experience working with product research in a company that builds interactive products.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.