Web-focused frontend engineer / prototyper with a great eye for design details who knows how to write clean, clear, and efficient code and is capable of building complex prototypes experiences and lightweight tooling.
Collaborates well with interaction designers and user researchers to realize great user experience concepts as well as the development of internally focused web resources for stakeholders.
Primary role is to work within a small team including Design and Research to quickly design, develop and test ad format concepts, tackling simple to complex layout, animation, and interaction challenges for web and mobile surfaces. Additional activities may include assisting the UX team to turn design mocks into flexible, high-fidelity prototypes for design iteration, user testing, and implementation deliverables.
- At least 4 years of Web UI prototyping experience
- Development experience including responsive web UIs
- Excellent skills in translating visual and interactive design concepts to code
- Experience creating solutions for desktop and mobile web experiences
- Keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of website design best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to Have Skills (not required):
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator (or equivalent) preferred
- Experience developing SPAs using Angular Mobile Application
- Google Apps, Script, AppEngine experience
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility issues
- Scripting and database skills
- Experience using Google productivity apps like Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.